We Keep Your Dog entertained
Doggy Day Boarding Timetable
To give you an idea of what your dog will get up to during their day at Bathminster’s, here’s their doggy day boarding itinerary. Each day is packed with fun and rewarding activities for your dog.
Dogs play time: 8am – 9.00am
- It’s playtime, – run around, over the bridge, through the cube, sniffing my mates, tug, fetch that ball, jump the tyres, chase the ball it’s all great exercise. But then some just like to watch, taking it easy whilst relaxing on our inside or outside rest areas. In the garden using their senses and having a general mooch, pool area (In the Summer Only) Jump in & out the ball pit, outdoor games or chill outside and have a little rest.
Doggy Progress time: 9.15am – 9.45am
- Oh its enrichment time, oh but I have to behave, learn new things; sit, stay, come, little low level agility, sniff out the scent (Hide & Go Find). Our buddies will spend group and individual time with your dog with positive reward based basic training activities.
Snack time: 9:45 – 10.00
- Natural tasty treats as a reward before chill time (Dog friendly vegetables included)
Dogs chill time: 10.00am – 11.15pm
- Yeah group rest time (I’m tired from all this morning’s fun), off to the comfy chill zone, find a cozy bed, lay down, chill, sleep, have a little groom and some fuss. Love this time of day.
Dogs play time: 11:15am – 1.15pm
- Oh great, it’s playtime again. Starting outside in the sensory garden sniffing, running away with my mates, then run over the bridge, through the cube, sniff my mates, play tug, fetch that ball, chase the ball. Ball pit. It’s all great exercise, but then some, like to just to watch, taking it easy whilst chilling on the beds.
Dog Progress time: 1.15pm – 1.45pm
- It’s progress time, I learn new things; sit, stay, come, little low level agility, sniff, (Hide & Go Find). Buddies will spend group and individual time with your dog with positive reward based training.
Snack/Dinner time:2.00pm -2.20pm
Time to eat my light meal that mommy or Daddy prepared for me.
(We can provide Grain free, nutritious foods if required) Fee applicable.
Dogs chill time: 2.20pm – 3.30pm
- Yeah group rest time (I’m tired from all this fun), off to the comfy chill zone, find a cozy bed, lay down, chill, sleep, have a little fuss and cuddles from our dog buddy buddies. Love this time of day.
Dog Walkies: 3.30pm – 4.20pm
- Lucky to have a totally contained local play area where we can bound around and run safely. Or get out in the fresh air & local fields or Forest. Getting that exercise and stimulation I love & burning off enough energy so I don’t drive Mom & Dad nuts when I get home!
Home time: 4.30pm – 7pm
The day is coming to an end now, I can’t wait to tell my Mum/Dad about my day. I’ve exercised, learnt new things, had lots of care and attention from my human buddies. Bathminster’s is where I want to be!